Saturday, April 26, 2014

My old blog...Repost!

So a few years back and still as sassy and smart as I am today I went through some troubles with close friends...as we all do. I wrote a blog about it and stumbled across it and actually took it to heart and realized how sometimes we can become so clouded with anger that we forget to breathe and realize life goes on and that this isn't the end of the world, or your friendship for that matter.

We all make mistakes and sometimes they hurt others but forgiveness and moving on is like taking the high road in a rain storm...you forgo going through all the mudslides and dirt& afterwords don't have as much sh*t to clean up.

so here was my blog post from 2008 or whenever haha

I had a really bad experience this week with an old friend that made me kind of bummed and feeling super betrayed.

Have you guys ever had a friend who you thought you could confied everything in and truely trusted as a best friend only to find them spilling your guts to other people and tossing your buisness on the slush infested streets?
If you have you probably know how hurtful it is to have someone you trust and love go behind your back for NO reason other than to gossip and share your personal buisness. What to do in this situation? hmmmm...tough call because obviously you want to forgive your so called best friend but you also maybe aren't over the fact that they pretty much wrecked your trust for no reason at all other than to have something juicy to gossip about. Some friend huh...

Well I am someone who was taught to believe in second chances. I believe that we are human and we make mistakes and sometimes for no good reason at all. Maybe we find ourselves in a selfish moment where we do something out of character that we could possibly regret for years to come. If it happened once chances are you learned your lesson and are going to better your situation by making sure you don't find yourself doing the same things over again. Sometimes even though its super hard we have to let friends go, since thier own selfishness can't allow them to be genuinly happy for your accomplishments and your own happiness.
If you ever find yourself in this situation as I have a few times, sometimes its best to think it over and think about what this person means in your life. How have you grown together? and if you haven't its maybe time to grow apart because its not healthy for either of you to stay in a jelous toxic relationship.
Why is it so easy for us to dump guys who betray us but forgive a friend endlessly for making the same lame apologies for a overly rerun, hurtful mistake. Do yourself a favor and love yourself enough to know when its time to put an end to high school drama and unnessasary complications.
This is not meant to mean or spiteful, its just the truth about what I have gone through and experienced. I hope its not the same situation for any of you guys and if it is keep your pretty head held high and stand up for yourself. And know that I'm always here for you if you ever need to talk.

xoxo,
C

No comments:

Post a Comment