Hey guys so I have posted like 131482489 posts today so I won't shove anymore posts into your eyeballs today&no I haven't had any pre workout! LOL
I just want to post my cardio routine for today.
-Tredmill is my weapon of choice.
-HITT Training is my ammo.
-Under Armor is the outfit of choice.
LEgggooooo
Warm up for 5 min at 2.5 MPH at a 2% incline
-Jog at a 4.5MPH for 2 min 2%incline
-Fast walk at a 3.5MPH 4% incline 2 min
-Side shuffle 1 min each side
-Fast walk 3.5 at a 7%incline 4 min
-increase to 9% incline 2 min
-Lower incline to 2% run at 6.0 for 2 min
-6.5MPH for 2 min
-3.2 cool down at a 4% incline
-3.0MPH at a 10% incline 2 min
-3.0MPH at a 12% incline
-Run for 2 min at 6.0 0% incline
-Cooldown for 10 min.
XOXO
Celia
No comments:
Post a Comment