After a week of having the flu I am feeling good to go again.
Me and my type A self have a hard time with sitting around waiting to feel better so during my stint with the flu I was working everyday but 2 and hit the gym for cardio twice...crazy I know but thats just how I do it.
I am super amped to get back in the gym. Nothing is worse then a set back of a week of not working out or eating right when you are on the road to winning some hardware (hopefully!) so I am very happy to be healthy and back at it! Last night I pulled out my 6pack fitness bag and dusted it off (ok it hasn't been THAT long but its been a while due to my constant being in a rush) and am ready to get back to having my meal prep time and make sure I stay on track with this and kick some a$$ in the gym!
Hope everyones week was great :)

No comments:
Post a Comment